[Tutor] Setting the focus to a window

Orri Ganel singingxduck at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 20:51:07 CET 2005

Hello all,

As part of a project I'm working on (see archive of previous emails from
me in the past 2 days or so), I need to change the focus from the
current window to another window (from Windows Media Player to Audacity
so that the simulated keypress will have an effect).  I have googled and
looked in the docs and all, and I can't seem to find a way to do this
(at least, not with Windows). I found something that sounds about right
in MacPython, but that doesn't help me . . . Any suggestions on how to
do this are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Orri

--