[Tutor] Walking a directory

Jacob S. keridee at jayco.net
Tue Jan 18 03:58:27 CET 2005

Kent's suggestions are always my favorites, along with others,
c.   --nevermind
To get the full path in your list-- change Kent's to this

import os
filelist = []
for root,directories,filenames in os.walk("Aircraft"):
    for filename in filenames:
        if filename.endswith("-set.xml"):
            filelist.append(os.path.join(root,filename))
for x in filelist:
    print x