[Tutor] CGI help

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Tue Jan 18 15:46:49 CET 2005

Your CGI will be run fresh each time the user submits the form. If you want data to persist between
submits you have to either
- save the data to a persistent store - a file or database
- use a different way to handle the form - I'm not sure of all the options but I think mod_python
and FastCGI both keep the CGI process running - or use a server like CherryPy or TwistedMatrix.

Kent