[Tutor] How to print on screen and to a file, meanwhile?

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Fri Jan 21 04:53:33 CET 2005

The logging module is good for this. You can set it up to log to the screen and a file. You have to
do some setup and change your print statements to call a logger.

See this section of the docs and the one following for examples.
http://www.python.org/dev/doc/devel/lib/minimal-example.html

It's easier than it looks, you just have to take a little time to figure out how to set it up the
way you like it.

Kent