[Tutor] How would python messure up in performance?

Kevin python.programming at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 01:12:30 CET 2005

Thanks for the advise. I am no ware near ready to do this as i am just
learning to use python. I just thought it would be interesting to see
a mud made in python rather then always in C or C++. So for now I am
only going to start out making small programs to learn with. So thanks
for answering the question.