[Tutor] Code review

Barnaby Scott bds at waywood.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 11:02:07 CET 2005

If anyone has the time to look through an entire script, I would would be
very grateful for any comments, tips or suggestions on a wiki-engine script
I am working on.

http://www.waywood.co.uk/cgi-bin/monkeywiki.py (this will download rather
than execute)

It does work, but I have not been using Python very long, and am entirely
self-taught in computer programming of any sort, so I have huge doubts about
my 'style'. I am also aware that I probably don't 'think like a programmer'
(being, in fact a furniture maker!)

I did post a previous version of this about a year(?) ago, and received some
very welcome suggestions, but I have changed it quite a lot since then.
Also, please ignore the licensing stuff - I do intend to make the thing
available like this when I am more confident about it, and I am just getting
a bit ahead of myself: you guys are the first people who know it's there.

Many thanks