[Tutor] Re: Import Site Failed Resolution

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Tue Jan 25 21:46:47 CET 2005

Ah. Do you have a file called os.py or os.pyc in your python files? Taking another look at your
import trace, I see that site.pyc is found at c:\python24\lib\site.pyc but os.pyc is found in the
current directory.

Kent

jhomme wrote:
> Hi Kent,
> my os.py looks like what you posted below. I re-installed after deleting the registry key and the

python24 folder. I also discovered that if I type python while pointing right at the python24
directory rather than the directory my python files are in, I don't get the error.