[Tutor] New to Python

Jay Loden python at jayloden.com
Thu Jan 27 03:53:19 CET 2005

I also recommend the book "Dive Into Python" - it gets awesome reviews, and
the book is under Creative Commons license, so it's free to download and
distribute.

http://diveintopython.org

I also have the book "Core Python Programming" which is pretty good, and has a
nice way of leaping right into code so that if you have any prior knowledge,
you can use it to learn faster.

-Jay