[Tutor] Syntax Check

Chad Crabtree flaxeater at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 22:36:38 CET 2005

Well I don't think that it would really require that.  I could just
define macro's in a module and just do it like so

import macro
import defined_macros as m
macro.expand(m.with(),m.assert())

I just thought it would be best to have definitions at the head of a
script, or at least to have the option.

Jeff Shannon wrote:

> Perhaps you could turn things around, and make your macro
preprocessor