[Tutor] How to get 4 numbers from the user in one line for easy comparision?

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 08:52:02 CEST 2005

I saw that great idea from Steven, and I appreciate it. I think it will work. Just need to figure out how to get 4 numbers from the player on one line for easy comparison, e.g. telling whether the number is correct position and number, incorrect position and correct number, or both are incorrect.

If anyone has any advice in how to code this, I will gladly appreciate the help.

Sorry if I seem like a newbie, but I am! :)
Nathan Pinno
http://www.npinnowebsite.ca/