[Tutor] Why does invalid syntax pop up? (fwd)

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 09:26:17 CEST 2005

Hey all,

Just a notice, I'm quitting work on this program, too complicated for me to
work out, I'm getting lost now and can't figure out the bugs anymore. I
think for know I'll work on my Giant Calculator application, which I'll show
the code when it's done. If anyone is interested in finishing it, just give
me a shout, and I'll send it to you as a ZIP file.

Thanks,
Nathan Pinno
Crew, McDonalds Restaurant, Camrose, AB, Canada
http://www.npinnowebsite.ca