[Tutor] adding quotation marks around variables

Robert rpark69 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 23:31:19 CEST 2005

Hello all, I am a college student and I am currently working on a two numbers program for our class, The purpose of this program is to take user input and do some math functions.

I have figured out how to do the math but I need to display these two variables with quotation marks around them.

Also I need to add these two variables together  and display the hexadecimal of these two variables???

Also how do you display wheather one variable is greater than or less than or equal to the other variable?

Below is an example of the items i need help with?

The two numbers were "X" and "Y."

The first number was (< > =) the second number.

The hexadecimal sum of the two numbers is XXX.

Any help with this would be gratly appreciated!
Thanks
Robert