[Tutor] ImportError: No module named numarray

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Mon Jul 11 19:55:43 CEST 2005

Danny Yoo wrote:
>>nltk is looking for a module called numarray that is not part of the
>>standard Python distribution. Do you have numarray installed? Look for
>>C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\numarray. If you don't have it then
>>download numarray from C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\numarray and
>>install it according to the instructions.
>

> I think Kent meant to link to the Numarray project page:
>
>     http://www.numpy.org/

Indeed I did, thank you. This link goes directly to the numarray home page:
http://www.stsci.edu/resources/software_hardware/numarray

(But this is strange - the url I posted directly above redirects to the url Danny gave, but shows different content than you get if you go to Danny's url directly!)

Kent