[Tutor] Storing Data Records in XML File

Gooch, John John.Gooch at echostar.com
Tue Jul 12 18:44:15 CEST 2005

I have a Python script that stores the results of the processing that it
does in a
database, but it has to have an alternate way of storing its data in a
database-friendly way (XML)in case the database is not available ( connected
down, data store full, etc. ).

Any recommendations on a way to do this? i.e. what modules what methods?

Thanks in advance,

John A. Gooch
Systems Administrator
IT - Tools