[Tutor] Virtual keyboard

Mark Kels mark.kels at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:11:07 CEST 2005

On 7/14/05, luke <rabidpoobear at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think it will be hard, but it depends what you want to pass
> keypresses to.
> If you want your virtual keyboard to type in any program you will have to
> deal with
> focus issues and it seems to me that would be hard, if possible.
> but if you just want it to type into its own (tkinter) text box, you're
> right, that shouldn't be too hard.

I do want it to type in any entry (websites, notepad and other
programs), and thats what makes it harder. I dont think that shouldnt
be too hard as well, but I have no idea how to do it.

Anyway, thanks for the quick replay.

1. The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the
day they start making vacuum cleaners.
2. Unix is user friendly - it's just picky about it's friends.
3. Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good.
And when it is bad, it is better than nothing. - Dick Brandon