[Tutor] PLEASE HELP ON PYTHON

Rob Andrews rob.andrews at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 18:41:44 CEST 2005

On 7/15/05, Suranga Sarukkali <surangasa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hai, I (Suranga) started using Python2.4 Downloaded from the Original
> WebSite www.python.org a week ago but still I have not made any good
> progress on Programming and all that Tutorials available make it like hell
> to get started at all! whatever please tell me on surangasa at gmail.com how to
> get started and start programming and since I never programmed before or
> haven't done any big Math Tests but a k-12 School still I'm a Student of 14
> but I'm loving the name programming even, reply to me as soon as possible.

We'll be happy to help.

What sort of programming interests you? Since I'm one of the world's
most incompetent programmers and find that I can work out the
occasional python program, I'm sure you'll be just fine.

There are quite a few tutorials to help get you started. Have you
checked out: http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/python/idle_intro/index.html
?

namaste,
Rob