[Tutor] shape_calc.py

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:05:32 CEST 2005

  Raj,

  My original interest was for school, now I use it to develop games and apps. I work at McDonalds Restaurant as Crew. I have developed another app called mini_calc and a game called Guess the Number; and was working on Giant Calculator, but gave up on it. I am also working on a MasterMind-like game, but it giving me headaches :).

  Nathan Pinno.
  P.S. Enjoy the shape_calc. You can find Mini_calc and Guess the Number on my site at this address: http://www.npinnowebsite.ca/download.htm.