[Tutor] FW: Forms

gordnjen gordnjen at rogers.com
Tue Jul 19 01:53:25 CEST 2005

Apparently, my last post was interpreted by some as "please do this
assignment for me". By no means do I want this. What I would like, is for
someone to look at my attached files and see if there is anything glaring
they can see where I am going wrong. The error message that I get when I
input values into the first page and click "Go" reads as follows:

Script Error

There was an error with your script and it didn't exit properly.

This was its output:

  File "/home/jgates/public_html/Fifthone.py", line 12

    print form int(["red1"].value),"%"

                 ^

SyntaxError: invalid syntax
The instructions I listed below were put there so that you could understand
what exactly I was trying to do with these pages.
Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.
If you think I am out of line in asking the above, just ignore this post and
I will get the drift.
But any help would be a godsend!!!
Thanks!

Regards,