[Tutor] Pager in Python?

Alan G alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Tue Jul 26 00:41:45 CEST 2005

> xterm is a pretty old console. Even so, you do have access to a
> command line switches for xterm to add scrollbars if you need.

The best scroll bars ever invented IMHO, much more powerful and
controllable than those in OS X or Windoze, even better then the
OpenLook scrollers of yesteryear!

> I am not a big fan of xterm, though. I use konsole.

xterm is bulky but other than that I like it a lot.

> You might also be happy just using help(os) instead of dir(os)

But help() is much better than dir for most interactive things.
In a program dir is probably more useful though!

Alan G.
Back from vacation...