[Tutor] Py2exe Problem

Alberto Troiano albertito_g at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:13:35 CEST 2005

Hey

I'm having a problem with Py2exe.
I created the executable but when I try to execute it it gives the following
error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "NovusExtension.pyw", line 8, in ?
  File "Pmw\__init__.pyc", line 28, in ?
WindowsError: [Errno 3] El sistema no puede hallar la ruta especificada:
'C:\\Documents and
Settings\\percy.IMPOR-FERNANDO\\Escritorio\\NovExt\\dist\\library.zip\\Pmw/*.*'

The thing is when I run the .pyw, runs smoothly
Here is the code for the setup creation:

from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe, sys, os
sys.argv.append('py2exe')
##setup(
##    windows = [{'script': "NovusExtension.pyw",'icon_resources': [(1,
"icono.ico")]}],
##)
setup(
    windows = [{'script': "NovusExtension.pyw"}],
)

Am I doing something wrong?
Another thing. I have a MySQL Server in my PC and the app I've made has to
be used by others PC and have to connect to my machine. How can I accomplish
that?
If you need the code I can send it as an attachment

Please Help