[Tutor] Py2exe Problem

Alberto Troiano albertito_g at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 15:15:16 CEST 2005

Hey

Thanks for the docs
I finally was able to make a good compilation
After I freezed Pmw into pmw.py I had to restart Python (Ctrl-Alt-Del and
terminate all python process that were running, by the way why they still
stay there and how can I terminate them?)
and only then the compilation didn't include the Pmw library inside the dist
folder that py2exe creates. But I made a compilation a few months before (I
didn't remember how to compile with Pmw) and I remembered that I had to copy
inside the dist folder all the images I was using and of course de pmw.py
and pmwblt.py and pmwcolor.py also

This is in case you want to make a compilation and you have the same
problems I had

Best Regards to all

Alberto