[Tutor] remove from python

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 8 02:57:45 CEST 2005

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, The Johnsons wrote:

> how can i get my email address removed, I'm receiving way too many
> emails

Hi Raywood1,

You have a few options.  You may want to see if just turning the Tutor
mailing list setting to "Digest Mode" might help.  You can do this
through:

    http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/tutor?email=raywood1@entouch.net

Digest mode will bundle up messages from Tutor so that you don't get so
deluged.  If you want to unsubscribe, there should be instructions on how
to do so from that page too.

Finally, if you have more questions on administrative stuff, or if you run
into difficulty while unsubscribing, then send an email to
tutor-owner at python.org, and the administrators will help you get off the
list.