[Tutor] learning how to use python

Douglas Soares de Andrade dsa at unilestemg.br
Thu Jun 9 16:19:33 CEST 2005

Hi !

This is the text idle says when you open it:

Personal firewall software may warn about the connection IDLE
makes to its subprocess using this computer's internal loopback
interface.  This connection is not visible on any external
interface and no data is sent to or received from the Internet.

Is this your problem ?

See ya !

--
Douglas Soares de Andrade