[Tutor] Web browser

Craig Booth c.m.booth at durham.ac.uk
Sat Jun 11 13:53:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

   As was recommended to me in a previous thread if you're on a
Windows machine with IE installed then PAMIE
(http://www.pamie.sourceforge.net) can simplify using the IE COM and does
nearly everything you need.

   Pamie doesn't support frames correctly yet, but it is very easy to hack
in support as and where it is needed.

--Craig