[Tutor] can't see emacs timer in action

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 15 00:02:21 CEST 2005

On Jun 14, 2005, at 22:56, Pujo Aji wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tried this code in emacs.
> for i in range(3):
>   time.sleep(1)
>   print i
>
> It shows the result but total result not second per second.
>
> Any one experiance this problem
>
> pujo

     Works for me... How do you run it? Do you use a separate
terminal window, or do you use some kind of "run with Python" command
in emacs? (not sure how it's done, I'm a vim user myself)
     Did you make sure you import time before that code is run?

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge
a perfect, immortal machine?"