[Tutor] Controlling Where My Program Ends

Don Parris webdev at matheteuo.org
Wed Jun 15 05:03:59 CEST 2005

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:59:24 -0000
"DC Parris" <webdev at matheteuo.org> wrote:

> Never mind.  I found it - sys.exit()
>
> Sorry to have wasted the bandwidth/time.
> --

This was in reference to a post about exiting from a program.  I couldn't
figure out why my program wouldn't let me exit from within a sub-menu of the
console interface.  Since my webmail client goofed up the "from" header, it
never showed up, and I've cancelled it to avoid wasting everyone's time
further. I found sys.exit() in the library reference, which allows me to do
what I want.

Don
--
evangelinux    GNU Evangelist