[Tutor] can't see emacs timer in action

Pujo Aji ajikoe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:11:14 CEST 2005

Hallo Danny,

If we always start interpreter everytime we want to run python in
emacs/xemacs, is it counter productive? I usually have to clean the
buffer/output pane  before running my program, so I always do this to
start my program:
C-c ! to start the interpreter
C-c o to change my windows
C-c C-c to run the program
C-x k ENTER to close it
C-c o to change my editor again
C-c ! to start the interpreter again

This is one cycle of running.

Is that normal ???

What is the difference between running C-c C-c directly and running it
after the interpreter?

I need to make shortcut for starting interpreter do you have any idea.

For this moment I use SciTE and I want to learn using xemacs.

Thanks in advance,

pujo