[Tutor] Process problem

Alberto Troiano albertito_g at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 14:45:17 CEST 2005

Thanks for the reply

That was one of the problems
Now the other problem is that when the script finishes all processes (runing
in the background or not) finishes with him. levantamuertos.py is supoosed
to be a process manager for cotascamon.py

I need levantamuertos.py run, start the cotascamons.py that are dead, let
them running and then die letting the others alive

How can I do this?

Best Regards

Alberto