[Tutor] A newbie question about running python scripts

typetext typetext at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:28:35 CEST 2005

. Here's what happened. I had forgotten to specify the following, and
therefore was not inside the proper directory. What worked was cd
c:\documents and settings\my documents\ then enter, then python
helloworld.py. Success! Onward and upward. I was missing the "my
documents" part, and therefore was not inside the proper directory.
Michael Riggs