[Tutor] can't see emacs timer in action

Pujo Aji ajikoe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:17:24 CEST 2005

Hello Alan,

thanks for the advice,

but I don't understand why xemacs doesn't fix C-c C-c so we don't have
to do such many things. in fact C-c C-c is fail to represent the well
'run' behaviour of python ?
It would be nice to people who use python get the same benefit of
typing C-c C-c  and get the result it supposed to have in other
languages.

pujo