[Tutor] Changing what you've already printed

Ed Singleton singletoned at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:01:04 CEST 2005

Yeah I think curses looks like it will do what I want.  It doesn't
look particularly easy to use (the [y,x] format is going to trip me up
a lot) but I think I could write myself a simple interface to it that
would make it simpler for me to use.

Pierre's '/r' char thing isn't enough for what I want to do, but it's
well worth knowing.

Thanks All

Ed

On 6/22/05, Wolfram Kraus <kraus at hagen-partner.de> wrote:
> Curses might help you:
> http://docs.python.org/lib/module-curses.html
>
> Take a look at the Demo-directory which is included in the Python
> source-package. There is a curses subdir in it which might get you started.
>
> HTH,
> Wolfram
>
> Ed Singleton wrote:
> > Is it possible (and easy) to change something you've already printed
> > rather than print again?

<snip>