[Tutor] Changing what you've already printed

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 23 01:55:04 CEST 2005

On Jun 23, 2005, at 01:04, Alan G wrote:

> Curses comes as standard on linux...

     They also do on Windows. Just listen to any user when the bloody
thing crashes. (sorry, couldn't resist :p )

     More seriously, I seem to recall that on the contrary, the
Windows Python distribution does not include the curses module (you
have to use msvcrt[?] instead). I wonder why, because I'm pretty sure
I saw (C) curses-based applications running on Windows (NetHack is
one, AFAIK).

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge
a perfect, immortal machine?"