[Tutor] Re: Q & A

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Mar 4 07:58:31 CET 2005

[Meta note to other folks on the list: I'm sorry for letting this post
through; I was rushing, and I should have been more careful when going
through my moderation queue.]

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, liew choon chui wrote:

> Here are two question to need some solution.

Hi Lieu Choon Chui,

I do not want to be rude, but, bluntly speaking, you have to do your own
work.  Asking us to do it for you is a bit insulting, and I hope you
understand you've just made a terrible netiquette blunder.  Your homework
is yours to solve.

Please read:

If you have questions about Python, we will be happy to help you.  But
don't dump homework questions on us and expect a useful response.