[Tutor] Re: Q & A

Chelan Farsight chelan.farsight at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:37:58 CET 2005

Okay this is a real question I have and I am not trying to defend the
actions of Mr. Chui.  I simply wanted to make sure that I have joined
the right list.  Are we allowed to ask total n00b questions on this
list?  If not what level of understanding is presumed before someone
should post a question?
Again, please do not misunderstand, I have no qualms with *refusing*
to do someone's homework for them.  I just want to make sure that
total newbies are welcome here.  If not then a reccomendation for
another list would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your patience and help,
chelan