[Tutor] Programming challenge (C++ and Python)

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Mar 4 19:45:54 CET 2005

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005, Liam Clarke wrote:

> ??? Why am I getting this one as new again?

Hi Liam,

This one is my fault.  As a mailing list administrator, I have to go
through stuff that's sitting in a moderation queue.  I'd been a little
derelict in my responsibility lately, and hadn't looked at the queue since
January.

I looked at it yesterday and started allowing some messages to come in ,
but I was careless enough not to notice some the questions that were
already posted to this list from back in January.

I apologize for this; I'll try to do a less careless job next time.