[Tutor] Re: Re: Q & A

Andrei project5 at redrival.net
Fri Mar 4 21:55:31 CET 2005

Chelan Farsight wrote on Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:37:58 -0600:

> actions of Mr. Chui.  I simply wanted to make sure that I have joined
> the right list.  Are we allowed to ask total n00b questions on this
> list?  If not what level of understanding is presumed before someone
> should post a question?

The Tutor list is for beginners, which includes people who haven't
programmed before. I'd say it even includes homework where the student in
question has actually tried doing something and ran into a snag, but not in
the case where the student just posts a "solve this homework for me".

--
Yours,

Andrei

=====