[Tutor] help

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Mon Mar 7 17:46:42 CET 2005

Gregory Sexton wrote:
> Thanks for the help! Sorry for the trivial questions, but I guess we all
> have to start somewhere.  Beginning python student, OS Windows XP,using
> Python 2.4.  Also novice to programming.  I cant get the "/a" command to
> work.

I don't know what the "/a" command is, please give more details.

I get an elongated 0 in my Python interpreter, but no sound.

I don't know what you mean by that either.

Some tips for getting help from this list:
- post actual code. It's OK if it's broken, we will help fix it

- post actual error messages including the entire stack trace (everything from the line that says
"Traceback (most recent call last)"). Python error messages have a lot of useful content that can
help someone else diagnose a problem.

- please send replies to the list so everyone can benefit and help

Kent

   By