[Tutor] help

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 7 17:52:54 CET 2005

On Mar 7, 2005, at 16:46, Kent Johnson wrote:

> Gregory Sexton wrote:
>> Thanks for the help! Sorry for the trivial questions, but I guess we
>> all have to start somewhere.  Beginning python student, OS Windows
>> XP,using Python 2.4.  Also novice to programming.  I cant get the
>> "/a" command to work.
>
> I don't know what the "/a" command is, please give more details.

	I find it extremely unlikely that Python, even in its Windows
incarnation, support a "/a" switch, or any slash switch for that
matter. Python is a UNIX program -- its switches start with one or two
dashes, as the slash is the directory separator.

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a
perfect, immortal machine?"