[Tutor] Paradox database files

Victor Bouffier apple_py at biz-experts.net
Tue Mar 8 02:30:19 CET 2005

Hi all.

Does anybody know of a Python module to read from Paradox database
files? I don't need to write back to the files. These files are being
exported using a proprietary application and I need to parse them to
extract transaction information.

I found something about ODBC being able to connect to several database
types, but I am not even sure how this would work with Paradox. Any OS
solution you suggest works fine for me, since I have access to both a
unix (linux) box and Python on Windows too.

Thanks.

--
Victor Bouffier
Finance Manager