[Tutor] I need some guidance

Jacob S. keridee at jayco.net
Thu Mar 24 04:12:25 CET 2005

My two bits...

Use the python interpreter a lot!  Run through the examples in the tutorial,
see the output piece by piece, then make small variations and see the
output. For example, when the tutorial passes one variable to a function,
change the variable and see the output. Then see if you can get two
variables to work like you expect.

Second, when you get an output you don't expect, try and figure out why. If
you can't, then utilize this great tutor list to help... I unfortunately
discovered it later than necessary and ended up on using my imagination to
get things to work.

Third, your English is much better than what I see everyday at my English
dominant high school. I've heard that English is a hard second language, so
don't critisize yourself...

Jacob