[Tutor] max. range of list

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 25 15:59:15 CET 2005

On Mar 25, 2005, at 15:50, jrlen balane wrote:

> how many is the maximum member can a list have???

	As far as I know, there is no limit hard-coded in the language. So I
guess the maximum number of elements in a list is either (2^63 - 1) or
the available space in your computer's memory (RAM + swapfile),
whichever is the smallest.
	In other words, enough that you don't have to worry about it.

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a
perfect, immortal machine?"