[Tutor] An attribute error problem

Kevin python.programming at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 01:26:31 CEST 2005

Here is the entire error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin\Desktop\New
Folder\mudmaker\mmaker.py", line 55, in ?
    server.checkConnections(0.1)
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin\Desktop\New
Folder\mudmaker\sServer.py", line 73, in checkConnections
    self.closeConnection((self, f))
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin\Desktop\New
Folder\mudmaker\sServer.py", line 49, in closeConnection
    self.removeConnection((self, conn))
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin\Desktop\New
Folder\mudmaker\sServer.py", line 42, in removeConnection
    self._descriptors.remove(conn._fd)
AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute '_fd'