[Tutor] A Pythonic LinkedList Implementation

Orri Ganel singingxduck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 02:48:44 CEST 2005

I'm not at all sure this is, indeed, helpful *grin*.  I was just
looking for a project to code, and decided to implement a LinkedList.
The how of using it is very simple: in the same way you would use a
regular list.  Except for a few extra/different methods, the use of
LinkedList is very similar to that of regular lists.  As to the why,
like I said, I don't know that this will actually serve a purpose,
it's a project I wrote just to write something.  If it actually ends
up being useful, too, that'd be great, but it wasn't my main
objective.

HTH,
Orri

--