[Tutor] running a compiled module from another module

the New me newgat11 at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 18:31:08 CEST 2005

I need to compile what it amounts to a subroutine in
the old way of looking at it.

it's a module that accepts input from another module.

need to run:
mod-A that initializes input and output files.

mod-B that acts on data from input gives output Matr
mod-C module that gets (Matr) as input and gets other
output out.
mod-D continues processing and does input/output
from/into a DB.

I'd like mod-C preferably compiled

if I run these from a .bat file, each one will not
know about the output af the other module, unless I
make them look like subroutines.
if I run them fro the IDLE, it restarts the workspace
so again they do not know of the previous output.
unless i run them by copy and paste into the python
>>> command line by hand, then it keeps the output in
the workspace; but the idea is to automate the process
and get away from doing stuff manually and eventually
sun them from a scheduler.

Any ideas,

Thanks
Newt