[Tutor] Fwd: Python riddles

D. Hartley denise.hartley at gmail.com
Thu May 5 20:39:23 CEST 2005

Ok, now, I'm sure this sounds like a very dumb question.  But I
clicked on riddle 1, and I don't know how this thing works - "about"
didnt give a lot of extra info.  Am I trying to duplicate something on
my screen that looks like the picture on the monitor? If someone would
give me the (probably obvious) push in the right direction, I think
some challenges would be really fun.  Perhaps off the mailing list so
everyone who gets it doesnt have to be bombarded ;)

Thanks!

~Denise