[Tutor] python challenges

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Fri May 6 23:19:16 CEST 2005

On May 6, 2005, at 21:57, Tim Peters wrote:

> What do you have against PIL <wink>?

     Nothing in particular, just no idea how to use it.

> simple ways has been part of the fun for me.  I don't know how you
> solved level 7,

     Hint: it's a stupid and inelegant method involving a certain
program by Adobe and lots of mouse clicks. Yes, you can laugh at me now.

> but it's just a few lines of Python code using PIL
> once you know what you're after.

     Could you send me the code you used? (off-list, we don't want
any spoilers here, do we?)

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge
a perfect, immortal machine?"