[Tutor] challenges - general

Alberto Troiano albertito_g at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 22:18:37 CEST 2005

Hey

I have recently got stuck (jejeje) on riddle 7

Yes!!!! I managed to solve riddle 6 after hours of struggle with the

Now I don't know what to do because there is no hint anywhere

Regarding to Denise I would say don't give up, I didn't know anything that
helped to solve riddle 6 but doing a little research and playing with IDLE I
managed to get what I was looking for

Thanks
Alberto