[Tutor] character format

D. Hartley denise.hartley at gmail.com
Thu May 12 03:22:29 CEST 2005

Max - yep, and the hint was "BUSY" (... BZ...)...

Unfortunately that hint doesnt lead me anywhere (except to bz2, which
involves compression, and didnt seem very likely).

I went through and removed all the \x## 's that represented
'unprintable'/carraigereturn/etc characters, but that wasnt it, ha ha.

It just may be that I don't know enough python to recognize the module
I need! (I got pickle right away, but bz leaves me blinking).

Am I missing something obvious?

~Denise