[Tutor] Save data 'over SSH'

Olli Rajala olli.rajala at gmail.com
Tue May 17 09:21:40 CEST 2005

Hi guys (and gals too!)

I'm writing a program where I would need to write the output finally
to the computer I can access with SSH/SFTP/SCP. So, is there any
'pythonish' way to do it, or do I have to use os.system() or something
similar? I can save it temporarily to the computer the program is
running on, if that matters. Oh, the program is a cgi-script running
on Apache2 and it's running on my own computer so if I need to install
some additional modules, it is possible.

Thanks in advance!
--
Olli Rajala <><
Tampere, Finland

"In theory, Theory and Practice should be
the same. But in practice, they aren't."
- Murphy's Proverbs