[Tutor] Password

Alberto Troiano albertito_g at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 14:59:18 CEST 2005

Hey

I think that is a good built-in way to protect your passwords, but then I
don't know if a text file is the best way to store them. I think (in my
opinion) I consider using a database to store tha info.

There is a way to make the entry appears as *.

txtPass=Entry(root,width=25,show="*")

The show attribute accomplish what you want

Regards

Alberto